Custom handmade growth sticks, travel blankets, diaper bags, bibs and burp cloths.



Let me help you have the best gift and best heirloom at the party.



Monday, April 4, 2011

Pickles and Ice Cream Baby Shower

I've been a busy girl these last few weeks preparing for my lateste project, Pickles and Ice Cream Baby Shower. Since my Sister-inlaw announced I was going to be an aunt, the wheels have been turning.
I hope you enjoy the pictures of my latest creations. My Niece will be named Grey. I can't wait to meet my little bundle of sunshine.

Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes and "Pickles" (twinkies)
I made everything including the Cupcake Stands.

Root Beer Float cupcakes: These were the biggest hit of the party!
We also had Philly Cheesesteaks for those without cravings. Hence the stack of rolls under the R.B.F. cupcakes.


Party table. Complete with "Thank You" bags filled with pink kisses.

Now the goods...Did I mention I made EVERYTHING?
The Diaper Cake.

The baby bundle
Bundle Details...

Inside the Baby Bundle Bucket:
3 handmade Diaper Rags:



Fancy onesees (made by:me)

Diaper Bag and Blanket by: Me


Bag Details:

Handmade Bib:
Maybe I went a little out of control but it was all a hit and well worth the hard work!

1 comment: