Custom handmade growth sticks, travel blankets, diaper bags, bibs and burp cloths.



Let me help you have the best gift and best heirloom at the party.



Saturday, March 26, 2011

Before Your Eyes Growth Sticks

While dabbling in many arts and crafts and adding a new project to my list before finishing a project (I finish all projects, but I may have 10 fires going at once), my main reason for starting this blog adventure is to promote and sell my Growth Sticks. I've been hard at work these past few day with my order of 4 new sticks to add to my collection. Each stick is customized and made with love, lots of glue, paint and anything that dazzles.
Here is some of my growth sticks. I will post pictures of the latest ones once they have been delivered to their new families. I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise, although I do deliver "sneak peaks" to the customers and they always seem to still be excited!







These next few pictures are "Sneak peaks" for the newest Before Your Eyes Member, Reece.
Reece has a very proud great grandma who is waiting patiently in Minnesota.


Better pictures will be posted of the completed job once proud GG receives her package.

No comments:

Post a Comment