Custom handmade growth sticks, travel blankets, diaper bags, bibs and burp cloths.



Let me help you have the best gift and best heirloom at the party.



Sunday, March 13, 2011

Welcome to Before Your Eyes.

Hello and thanks for stopping by. I am new to the blog world so bare with me.

I am a Mom-preneur.
While raising two under two, I manage to have an overload of productive energy. I decided to start a business selling my designs after many request and compliments from my amazing friends and family.

Watching my children grow has been an amazing journey. I have always been artistic and creative. With a background in art and interior design I am always looking for something new to design or decorate.

My latest adventure started when it was time to upgrade the refrigerator and my husband had to remove the door trim on order for the new fridge to fit. I couldn't bare to throw away a perfectly great piece of wood, so with some paint and a glue gun my kids now have a Growth Stick. I posted pictures on facebook and request started coming in. I now have a fan page for facebook and I am taking and completeing orders daily. I am working on a website.

My Growth Sticks are all one of a kind and specialized just for you and that special child who will enjoy it for years and one day pass to their children. my Growth Sticks make the best gift at any baby shower, baptism, birthday...whatever the occassion may be, you are sure to get the most "oo's and ahh's" at the party!
My daughter loves watching herself grow, she checks hourly!

Please join my facebook page and let me know if you have an questions. Let me know when you're ready to order.
Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment